Author Topic: Saturday ride  (Read 4170 times)

Rosssheehan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Saturday ride
« on: January 19, 2015, 05:09:10 PM »
Is anyone up for a small ride Saturday I can't make Sunday.

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday ride
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 07:47:49 PM »
I'm going out Saturday so don't mind meeting you at the gym at 9.30, though you should have posted this on the club run section :)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday ride
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 09:08:15 PM »
Consider it moved  ;)

Rosssheehan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday ride
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 09:31:52 AM »
Thanks for moveing it I wasn't sure where I needed to post it. Yes I'll be there at 9:30 by the velocity gym. I won't be rideing a fast pace as I've only just started my average mileage is around 28 and I do that in 2:10 hrs just something for you to judge my pace. Thanks

Rosssheehan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday ride
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 06:32:35 PM »
Hi I'm sorry I'll have to give Saturday a miss I have to go into work. There's redundancies in my place of work, I'm sorry for the mess around.