Author Topic: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15  (Read 3740 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
« on: January 12, 2015, 09:05:16 AM »
As ever-weather permitting-I plan to be out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q roundabout.Let me know if you can make that.Possibly out Friday as well-will post later in the week

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:28:07 PM »
I can make it, however, i think I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the weather tomorrow!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:59:19 AM »
Bit chilly and wet out today, so no café stop and a slightly different ride, 2 hours around the lanes. Feet were very cold, Seal skinz or not?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 12:56:13 PM »
You should have said you were coming Ron.As it was torrential at 9.45 I waited till 10.30 and just got back ,having avoided any showers.We're hoping to get out on Friday

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »
Are you out tomorrow Tom? I'll be at B&Q 9.45 if you are.