My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Cinelli Experience Veloce 2012 FT/FS
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Cinelli Experience Veloce 2012 FT/FS (Read 4164 times)
Jason T
Hero Member
Posts: 590
Cinelli Experience Veloce 2012 FT/FS
«
on:
September 20, 2013, 08:47:40 AM »
I thought I would see if any members would be interested in a Cinelli Experience Veloce 2012 (For Trade or Sale) before taking it down the eBay route.
Below are links to two reviews:
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/tech/bikes/128845/2/1000-bike-grouptest.html
http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-cinelli-experience-12-46195
The bike is in the White and Blue Colour Scheme as shown below:
http://www.evanscycles.com/product_image/image/91b/541/efa/68673/cinelli-experience-veloce-2012-road-bike.jpg
The frame size is an XL, there's a size chart on the wiggle link below:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/cinelli-experience-veloce-2013/#tabSizeChart
The Stem and Handlebars have been changed to:
110mm Deda Zero1,
Deda RHM01 or Deda RHM02 (I cannot remember off the top of my head)
It has done approx 2,000 miles, serviced with the chain replaced around the 1,600 mile mark by Neil at Forza and would make a good winter bike if the size is right.
There's a stone chip on the down tube and slight marking on the top tube from a D-Lock, I can take pictures if anyone is interested and happy to bring it along on a club night or whatnot.
Ideally I would be looking to Trade for a Road or possibly Cyclocross in a Medium/54-ish size or sell for around the £470 mark, open to offers so if this may be of interest then please post here or PM me.
Cheers,
Jason
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Cinelli Experience Veloce 2012 FT/FS