Author Topic: Pacers Sunday 11th January  (Read 2648 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Pacers Sunday 11th January
« on: January 08, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »
Hoping to make it out Sunday, forecast dry with strong westerly, so suggest Swansea Marina.

Out via Skewen and Bonymaen, wind at our backs on the way home.

See you Sunday, please take it easy on me!!

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 11th January
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 10:33:37 PM »
Unfortunately  a minor family crisis means I will be in Manchester on Sunday morning and won't make the club run.

Be careful if the winds are as strong as promised, I'll see you on the 18th

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Pacers Sunday 11th January
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 05:25:40 PM »
Hope to be there in the morning, if the wind on the current forecast increases to 20 odd mph or more I'll probably stay local or stick to the turbo.

If I make it Andy's original plan sounds good, looks like the amblers group will be up for it as well.