My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan (Read 7534 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
on:
January 05, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »
Carrie,Mark Cooke&I plan to get out tomorrow(weather permitting).Although we've switched to 9,45 recently Carrie is pushed for time tomorrow so just for this week we're aiming ti be at B&Q roundabout at the old time of 9.30.All are welcome of course-if you plan to come&post a message here we won't go without you!(normal route abt 35 miles)
We're also hoping to get out on Friday although the weather is looking a bit dodgy-will post here later in the week.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #1 on:
January 05, 2015, 07:09:57 PM »
I will not be out to play for a while, save the biscuits, I hope to be back out by March.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #2 on:
January 05, 2015, 10:18:35 PM »
Sorry to hear that Ron-are you ill/injured?
Logged
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #3 on:
January 06, 2015, 08:17:18 AM »
See you there 9:45
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #4 on:
January 06, 2015, 03:11:20 PM »
4 of us out this morning.Paul L ,Carrie,Mark C(looking lithe!)and myself.The rain stopped just in time,and we did the normal route.Carrie peeled off just before Flemingston to fulfil an appointment with a large Birthday cake and Paul and I enveigled Mark into making his first visit to Café Velo.
As mentioned we're hoping to get out Friday and will post here.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #5 on:
January 07, 2015, 03:58:09 PM »
Not me Tom, my mum hurt her back before Xmas so I am on early morning porridge duty, but she is now recovering faster than we thought another couple of weeks should see me back out with you.
Logged
RoyH
Full Member
Posts: 119
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #6 on:
January 08, 2015, 06:45:22 PM »
Are you out tomorrow Tom? as the weather looks dry.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #7 on:
January 08, 2015, 07:31:20 PM »
Yes Roy subject to weather but I'm waiting oo hear from Mark P and Carrie as to what time and where to meet-will post when I hear
Logged
Carrie Williams
Full Member
Posts: 100
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #8 on:
January 08, 2015, 07:56:45 PM »
I'm free to ride tomorrow and can meet any time from 9am onwards (if meeting in Cowbridge) or 9.30 from Bridgend. I've just looked at it the forecast and rain is coming in at 12ish so it would be good to avoid a good soaking if possible but happy to go with whatever suits everyone else.
Logged
RoyH
Full Member
Posts: 119
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #9 on:
January 08, 2015, 10:11:12 PM »
I'm free to meet any time or place though if there's nothing arranged by 8.30 I'll head off early to avoid the rain.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #10 on:
January 08, 2015, 10:14:47 PM »
Thanks Carrie-I haven't heard from Mark(I e-mailed you both but maybe that e-mail is held up somewhere).I suggest meeting either at B&Q at 9.30 or at Costa in Cowbridge at 10.00(easier for Mark).I will be at B&Q then ride over to Cowbridge-take your pick Carrie,Roy et al!
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #11 on:
January 08, 2015, 11:58:05 PM »
Hi Tom,
Only just back from Oxford (nearly midnight), so I'm going to give tomorrow a miss. It's just a bit too quick a turn round for me. Have a good ride.
Mark
Logged
RoyH
Full Member
Posts: 119
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #12 on:
January 09, 2015, 06:42:58 AM »
Hi Tom, just in case you end up waiting for me I won't be out today as I have the onset of man flu.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan
«
Reply #13 on:
January 09, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »
Just Carrie&me in the end-varied the route by going up to Llanhari,Talbot Green,round the golf course,Welsh St D.,Cowbridge, Llanmaes,Cafe Velo&back.Just beat the rain!Should be out next week as usual.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week rides week of 5th Jan