Author Topic: Strava Festive 500  (Read 15079 times)

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 08:58:52 PM »
Didn't know we had a ovw fb page ???

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 09:20:14 PM »
me neither, not that I'd be able to access it given I don't have an account

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 10:18:26 PM »
Yes it's been there ages-not a lot of postings but people from outside the club-Becky Aichler for example-often put messages there

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 11:16:03 PM »
Will posting on here in morning Tom, when we no what's happening, anyone can look at forum

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 08:49:23 AM »
Planning on meeting Harpo at Physique Gym Car Park at 11:00 for anyone who can make it.

Link to map location below for those who can't post/have not been on a Club Ride;
http://tinyurl.com/k3rbhg8

.... and there really is a Facebook Page.

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 08:58:47 AM »
Richard b meeting us there

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »
Thanks Will-yes I told Mike that I was pretty sure he could read the Guest Book.Not sure how FB works but I've accepted(obviously with some hesitation)requests from Richard and Jonathan to join OVW FB group.Not aware that I have that power but hope it works!
I believe we have a Twitter ac as well but not sure about that!
Have a good ride,hoping to get out tomorrow and Friday-ice permitting!

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »
Anyone can read the guestbook, but you need to register and wait for me to press the 'ok' button before you can post.

I have pressed the 'ok' button for Michael now, so please post away  ;)

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 03:39:08 PM »
Guys is that 11 tomorrow morning guys? Or was that this morning?

I've got 80k to do so anyone fancy it in the morning?


Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 04:01:59 PM »
It was today Chris.

Harpo will be out tomorrow and all things being well so will I, I'm going to see how I feel in the morning ~ Right now I can't stop coughing, similar to when most of us completed the hill climb  :o

No times have been arranged as of yet, I think there's talk of climbing the Bwlch from the Afan Forest side :unsure:

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 04:06:28 PM »
Ok I'll pm you number (and keep an eye on here)

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 05:42:09 PM »
Chris, I've got 30ish miles, uve got 50ish, how about bwlch from port Talbot to finish it off? (not fast) my legs are knackered! Up to you meet times etc. Theres a tail wind up the afan valley ;)

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2014, 06:04:55 PM »
Yeah, you were going pretty hard up some of those climbs today ;-)

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 06:31:03 PM »
Ok everyone - 10 at Brackla for a (steady) spin up the Bwlch - who's in - so far

Harpo
Jason
Me (about 5 mins down the road)

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Strava Festive 500
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2014, 06:53:43 PM »
Maybe we can convince Richard as I owe him a coffee.