Author Topic: Mid -week rides week of 8/12/14  (Read 3493 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid -week rides week of 8/12/14
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:00:35 AM »
Promises have been made of an appearance tomorrow(Tuesday)by Ron(weather not looking too bad in the forecast Ron),Carrie and Paul(who has a day off after a week back in work full time!I will be there(B&Q)at the new time of 9.45-all welcome,normal route.
I believe Mark P will be looking for a ride on Friday as well--details to follow.
Post here if you can/can't make it tomorrow so we know who to wait/not wait for!

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -week rides week of 8/12/14
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:30:43 AM »
I'll be there for Tuesday Club Tom.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -week rides week of 8/12/14
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
My mistake Tom, I was looking at the weather for Irkutsk, not to good there and not many nice Cafes, see you in the morning 9 44 59 sharp!!

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -week rides week of 8/12/14
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »
I'll be there tomorrow at 9.45

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -week rides week of 8/12/14
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 02:49:44 PM »
4 of us(as above)out today.Uneventful ride-no rain-till Paul and I were riding up Ewenny Hill behind a large lorry-it was going so slowly we decided we had to overtake not realising it was actually laying new white lines in the centre of the road.When we passed we rather spoilt the lines and I don't think they were terribly happy-in fairness to us they did pull out in front of us and we followed for quite a long way first!Oh well!