Author Topic: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov  (Read 3151 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:55:11 AM »
The forecast is a bit better tomorrow so I plan to get out.I think Carrie and Mark P are both available-Paul is hoping to join us.If it's easier to fit in with the school run I'm happy to meet at 9.45 at the usual place(B&Q)'Let me know here if that's better.
I'm hoping Ron will join us and spend some of his TT winnings(which I gave him yesterday)on us!
Post here if you plan to come so we don't go without you(normal route 35/40 miles coffee stop at Café Velo)

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 06:51:32 PM »
I'll be there. See you at B&Q at 0945.


Mark

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 10:05:45 PM »
I'm hoping to be there and 9.45 is great.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 02:39:18 PM »
Just me Mark&Carrie this morning(where were you Ron?).Lovely sunny morning,v pleasant ride.Whilst at our Café Velo coffee stop we were joined by Maesteg Velo-7 or 8 strong for a mid-week ride but not so sure about the rather lurid pink kit!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 07:52:57 PM »
I've got a good excuse Tom.