However they will only fit this wheel (Shimano RS80 C24) or something with the same shaped hub and rim depth.
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-rs80-c24-carbonalloy-clincher-wheelset-1/The RS80 C24 wheel I had it made for is not for sale. Its going to be paired with a front one and become my racing/ climbing wheels next season (they are light and comfy).
So to be any good for you, you'd either need to already have said wheel or be wanting to buy one to use with the covers. I chose this wheel especially to pair with the covers a season and a half ago, as its light and got good write-ups.
As you will see I have been convinced by the aero benefits and now want the real thing. The downside of the covers is they are fragile and can be noisy in the wind/ bumpy surfaces. Not noisy in a good way like a proper disc wheel!
I paid a little over £100 with postage and will sell for £35 (collection only). Happy for someone to try before they buy (presuming they have a compatible wheel). They have gone up a bit in price since I got mine, though as the guy who makes them rode for OVW for a season he may give you at least a 10% discount if you want new covers made for your wheel.
http://www.raltech.co.uk/Prod_3-Wh-Cov.html