Author Topic: Welsh CA Dinner and Prize Presentation 2014 (02.11.14)  (Read 2474 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Welsh CA Dinner and Prize Presentation 2014 (02.11.14)
« on: October 21, 2014, 08:26:27 PM »
WELSH CYCLING ASSOCIATION
AWARD’S PRESENTATION FOR 2014
WILL BE HELD AT THE
TRW CLUB
RESOLVEN
SA11 4SR
(it’s on the R25/3 course)
SUNDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 2014 AT 12 NOON
There is a 3 course luncheon at £15.00 per head.
All tickets to be paid for in advance
Vegetarian meals available if booked in advance
Tickets will be available from Robin Field
Details will be available on the ‘South Wales DC’ web site
 
I will/will not (delete as appropriate) be attending the Welsh CA Dinner and Prize Presentation on Sunday 2nd November 2014.
I will require __ tickets at £15 each
Guest 1 ____________________________________
Guest 2 ____________________________________
Guest 3 ____________________________________
(if you are bringing more than 3 guests please add the names)
I would like __ Vegetarian  meals.
I am enclosing a cheque/PO made out to the WCA for £          or I will pay on the day.  Please note: All meals booked will have to be paid for.
 
Best Wishes
 
Frances Field
89 Velindre Road
Whitchurch
Cardiff
CF14 2TG
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:51:30 PM by Teresa »

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: Welsh CA Dinner and Prize Presentation 2014 (02.11.14)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 09:53:55 AM »
Sorry Teresa, I have a family day at home on 2nd November.

I would normally try to get to this event because it needs support. I hope others will be able to get there.

Tim