Author Topic: To BORROW  (Read 3011 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
To BORROW
« on: October 08, 2014, 07:31:33 PM »
How I won the yellow jumper Ned Boulting
Faster Michael Hutchinson
My time Bradley Wiggins
Elite Performance Cycling Garry Palmer
Smart cycling Arnie Baker
Last two are really good guides to cycle training , the first with an endurance focus, the second racing focus.
The first two are really funny great reading.
I will try and make club this Friday and bring them if anyone wants to borrow them.

Shawn

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
    • View Profile
Re: To BORROW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 08:06:51 PM »
Smart cycling Arnie Baker is an excellent read, just returned it after long term loan  ;)
So good I splashed out and got a second hand copy off Amazon for myself. Generally I am far too tight to spend money on cycling books and tend to get them from our excellent local library instead

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: To BORROW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 06:02:48 AM »
If anyone interested have Some Tri stuff

Joe friels triathlon training bible
Joe Friels advanced version of above
Can't remember who by but a day by day training plan for iron distance - I used it and found it super useful.