My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900 (Read 5303 times)
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
on:
September 15, 2014, 04:53:40 PM »
Meet at Physiques at 9, then head up to Llangeinor in an orderly fashion, after the hillclimb, which I hope every one will take part, head off for a ride, to the cafe at Ewenny. Who is attending??
Logged
AndrewW
Newbie
Posts: 37
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #1 on:
September 15, 2014, 06:09:47 PM »
I'll be there , I will carefully observe the pleasurable smiles on the competitors faces and see the tricks of the hill climb trade- as it's my first year I don't think I've the right to personally experience such enjoyment as yet!
Logged
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #2 on:
September 15, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
I suppose so. Won't be any faster than usual though!
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #3 on:
September 15, 2014, 06:37:10 PM »
Andrew - I can't believe you would deny yourself such pleasures.
The smiling faces are just the tip of the iceberg
The are cries of joy uttered by the competitors during the climb and collapsing in ecstasy at the finish are all wonderful to experience
Logged
AndrewW
Newbie
Posts: 37
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #4 on:
September 15, 2014, 07:49:26 PM »
I just don't feel worthy of such joys at present! And also I feel a headache coming on for Sunday morning!!
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #5 on:
September 15, 2014, 09:01:24 PM »
I suspect you are in control of that headache valve Andy!
C'mon cycling is ALL about the suffering
Logged
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #6 on:
September 16, 2014, 03:26:05 PM »
I tried persuading him on today's jolly jaunt. He was having none of it. Are there any ladies partaking?
Logged
neilp
Newbie
Posts: 19
Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
«
Reply #7 on:
September 19, 2014, 02:52:51 PM »
I'm in see you on Sunday.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900