Author Topic: Competion Results  (Read 2531 times)

lajames

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
    • View Profile
Competion Results
« on: September 10, 2014, 04:03:45 PM »
Competition Rules under general notes:-
Submission of results:-
It is the responsibility of the individual rider to submit his/her results to the time trial /road race secretary. The closing date for submission of results will be 30th September.

Therefore please send me (lynne) any outstanding results from any opens that you have ridden this year. I will not accept any times after this date. Info I need is event date, who is running it, course no. Time, name and club of winning rider and your name and time. Thank you . Could those who have taken part in any road races also post me their results, so that I may get trophies engrave in time for presentation at the club dinner.

IMPORTANT
Could all club members who hold trophies from last season, please return by the nearest Friday to the 30th September. If you cannot deliver them to the club room by this date, then it is your responsibility to pass them on to someone who can.