Author Topic: 25ers Tuesday 26th August  (Read 6943 times)

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
25ers Tuesday 26th August
« on: August 25, 2014, 10:45:01 AM »
It's my last day of holidays until October half term tomorrow. Anyone who wants to help console me, come along. I know I'll have LOADS of empathy from Andrew   :o haha. We're meeting 9.30 at Physique.

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:14:34 PM »
Andrew, just realised, I'm having my INR checked at 8.50. I shouldn't be late to Physique, but just in case of a delay, I'm definitely coming!

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 09:38:27 PM »
REALLY SORRY, something's come up. Can't make it tomorrow  :'( Tom, will you be out so that Andrew has company?

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 09:57:50 PM »
Ok, ignore the previous post! I will be there! I love my life, it's so straightforward all the time.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:52 PM »
Four posts in a row has got to be a record with a subject all to yourself

Please let us know if you actually get out and about.  I can't stand the suspense  ;)

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »
Haha! Quite proud of that achievement! I'm up, out with the dog and WILL be cycling!

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »
Me again! Tom, Andrew et moi aujourd hui. Coastal road into Llantwit, then back through Cowbridge, Llanbleddian, Treoes. 30 miles. Lush.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 04:33:28 PM »
Hooray - Really pleased you managed to get out.  Hopefully you weren't rained on

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 06:53:03 AM »
 ;D we were really lucky with the weather Teresa!