Author Topic: 25ers midweek  (Read 4717 times)

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
25ers midweek
« on: August 18, 2014, 05:04:45 PM »
Me, Andrew & Nicola (who I'm working on to join) are going out on Weds this week. Weather's looking pretty good so far (hope that hasn't jinxed it). 9.30 depart from friendly Physique. Porthcawl to Aberavon is still on the agenda.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 07:31:53 PM »
Sorry I can't make Wednesday but Carrie and I are plotting a ride for Thursday (late)morning if anyone can do that?

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:49:25 AM »
Have to work Thursday :( post GCSE results open day. Andrew may be up for it though? As of next week we're doing a Tuesday through the autumn.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 01:14:02 PM »
AS you know we generally do a Tuesday,we can meet up!I'm meeting Carrie 12.15 in Craig Penlline in case Andrew's about!

AndrewW

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:56 PM »
Would like to join ride Thursday - is the 12.15 meet Thursday or Tuesday? Also sorry to say don't know  whereabouts Graig Penline is there a post code?

AndrewW

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 03:33:20 PM »
OOPS!  Change of plans can't make ride tomorrow - maybe we can meet up next Tuesday

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 05:47:25 PM »
Sorry for late reply Andrew-I've been away today-not to worry about tomorrow-will be posting here when I know what's planned next week but Tues v likely!!

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers midweek
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 09:52:43 PM »
I'll be out Tuesday too. We had a great ride today, I'm learning so much, thanks Andrew. We went up the by pass to Nottage, where we met Nicola, then on to Aberavon where we refuelled with delicious Remo's toast and coffee! Pretty blustery on the way out, but calmer on return journey. On the way back we went through Pyle, up stormy, through Laleston and back to Physique. About 32 miles. Loved it!