My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Pacers Sunday 17th August
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Pacers Sunday 17th August (Read 2451 times)
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Pacers Sunday 17th August
«
on:
August 16, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »
Despite being back in the country, I am not around tomorrow.
You all know the routine by now!
Hope to see you Bank Holiday weekend
Andy
Logged
Jason T
Hero Member
Posts: 590
Re: Pacers Sunday 17th August
«
Reply #1 on:
August 16, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »
Looking a little wet first thing, if no one is about then I might join the amblers... If there are a couple of us then I guess we can see how everyone feels in the morning.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Pacers Sunday 17th August