My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
pacers 3rd Aug
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: pacers 3rd Aug (Read 3333 times)
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
pacers 3rd Aug
«
on:
August 02, 2014, 01:18:55 PM »
Do post any route planned. I'm only about 25% likely to join you, just cos I'm a bit too far out now.
Logged
Jason T
Hero Member
Posts: 590
Re: pacers 3rd Aug
«
Reply #1 on:
August 02, 2014, 03:55:46 PM »
Are you able to pickup the group ride in Cardiff?
http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.net/index.php?topic=515.0
Depending on the route taken and wind conditions I would guess that it would be coming through Cardiff (I presume down Cathedral Rd and in front of the Castle) between 09:00 & 09:20.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
pacers 3rd Aug