Author Topic: Just a few Open TT's left  (Read 4678 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Just a few Open TT's left
« on: July 29, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »
time to get your entries in for the last events of 2014, Welsh Open 10 mile TT on the Raglan dual carriageway on 17 August, Port Talbot wheelers 25 TT on 7 Sept, Cardiff 100 milers 10 TT on 13 Sept. Plus the Pembroke TT's on the bank holiday weekend. Last but not least the 12 hour on the 31st of August, I can't stay awake for 12 hours never mind cycle for that length.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few Open TT's left
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:10:00 PM »
Hope a few of you got entries in for the welsh and club champs 100 too (10th August)...I made the mistake of trying a 100 mile TT earlier in the year, otherwise I might have been daft enough to enter  ;D I'm guessing last weeks epic club run was preparation. I'm afraid its the bike and position not the 100 miles that is the killer!

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few Open TT's left
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »

I've entered the '100' ( my first) and are planning a mid-event bike change!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few Open TT's left
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 01:53:28 PM »
That will give you something to look forward to over the first 50...book yourself a roadside back massage for the finish too!

Richard Beech

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few Open TT's left
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 09:30:22 AM »
Ron
It looks like you me and Joe won the team in the 50 yesterday!
-a very large chapeau ( A fedora )
Richard

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few Open TT's left
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 09:31:54 AM »
Chapeau(grand)to you all

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few Open TT's left
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 06:37:58 PM »
good job I took my pills and turned up, the ride is best forgotten