Author Topic: Extreme Pacers ride Sunday 27th  (Read 12540 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Pacers ride Sunday 27th
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 10:53:21 AM »
Road Racing has to be higher..

Track Racing?

I had my accident whilst training solo...

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Pacers ride Sunday 27th
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 11:27:34 AM »
Chaingang has a very good accident record. I've had 1 minor accident in 5 seasons of road racing and crits but they certainly occur there. Witnessed a few on club runs but only minor ones and usually due to a lapse in concentration or something slippery on the road. TT feels quite safe to me if keep your head up but team TT less so...would make for an interesting piece of statistical research I reckon!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Pacers ride Sunday 27th
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 09:10:16 PM »
I would remind you of my broken collar-bone on the cattle grid at Ogmore by Sea Rob but I realise you prefer not to know me!

ps Swift recovery Paul-I found trying to sleep the worst(I think Rob P has broken his quite regularly)

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Pacers ride Sunday 27th
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 09:32:23 PM »
I would remind you of my broken collar-bone on the cattle grid at Ogmore by Sea Rob but I realise you prefer not to know me!

Harsh Tom...didn't you have a serious accident in a TT, negating my theory that this is one of the safer forms of riding?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Pacers ride Sunday 27th
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 09:53:14 PM »
Air ambulance and operations 2 different hospitals-that's why I had to give up TT's!!