Author Topic: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st  (Read 6279 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:07:59 PM »
Unusual seeding for this event, top seed Richard B, chase your minute man Richard. Poor entry for this local event less than 60, more cakes for me. Fair OVW turnout though.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 01:12:24 PM »
25 following day. No point doing both, you end up with less than your best in at least one of them. I chose the 25 as better value in terns of tarmac per £!

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »
I entered the 25 first which they have rejected so if I had known that I would have entered the 10....

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
That's sod's law Chris. At least you'll get a worthwhile ride on the club run!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 06:48:56 AM »
Start list has now been modified, Richard B has now been replaced as top seed by a local boy named Keiron and I have moved from number 13. The big question at last weeks event was why Bynea did not have an overflow event all that money!

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 08:39:41 PM »
Results......

Sunny conditions but head wind to the turn !!!

Winner...Keiron Davies...19.56

Mark Nott...22.29. PB
Steve Landeg...24.31
Paul Longthorn...25.15. PB I think ???
Ron Boast...26.18
Richard Bowmer...27.16
Norman James...28.26

Well done gents,good turn out for the club!!!

Cheers,

Mark N

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
Great PB Mark and well done to Paul too.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 07:36:52 AM »
Good weather and good turn out, signing on in the car park just like the old days, but lack of WC, due to TRW club house not being open caused a few problems. Club was open and tea was ready by the time I came back, lucky I took My time on the course!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 12:13:37 PM »
Mark - to be 2.5 minutes down on kieron is very good going. He caught me for 3 mins  last season, and I did a pretty good time too!

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 03:30:23 PM »
Thanks Rob,

Well done on your 54 for your 25 today, great time !!!

I never thought in my widest dreams that I would be 2.5 mins off Keiron,at this stage.

A culmination of the correct nutritional advice coupled with hard training and weight loss has allowed me to surpass my goals this season but would love a sub 22 by the end of it.????

Regards,

Mark

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 03:35:02 PM by marknott »

wardhaugh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 10 Saturday 21st
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »
Some great times in the 10 - well done all. Mark, I echo Rob's comments to you, and yours to him re the 25. I'm itching to get back into the TT scene - maybe next year.