Not sure how many were left at the end but perhaps we should have split into two groups? I wasn't up to it last night but isn't the point to complete the session and get faster as it goes on. Looking at some of the other riders they seem to have only completed 4/5 laps and the speed of those who did all 8 dropped off significantly in the last few laps.
Just a thought, even when I've hung on to the end I still have felt a bit uncomfortable seeing large numbers of dropped riders who all have the same purpose; a good training session. A bit of realistic triage at the start might avoid this. Let me know what you think.
Yes possibly a few too many writing cheques their bodies couldn't cash in the fast group last night. I'm all for fast but think it can get a bit ragged with a lot of people there and people get dropped for the wrong reasons, ie losing wheels in corners, people missing turns and upsetting the rhythm.
Considering the size of the group initially by the end there were only 2 of us doing turns!
Something to look at next week.