Author Topic: Bynea 50  (Read 4271 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Bynea 50
« on: June 09, 2014, 08:25:10 AM »
Good conditions on yesterday's event;

Joe Beech 1:53:20  - is this the fastest Oggie 50 ever? - I suspect only Carl may have gone faster.
Me  2:05:05  - 17 seconds off a PB
Mr Landeg   2:12:44

Keiron did a 1:45...

Joe B

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 50
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 01:47:31 PM »
Hi Steve, is my time 1:53:20 from the board at the event. I thought I'd done a 1:53:50. Not that I'm complaining or anything if it is!

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 50
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »

I had to dash - these came from Mr Landeg...

stevelandeg

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 50
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 09:04:17 PM »
I wroter those times onto the back of my hand and then entered them into a text.
Either:
misread the result board
misread my own writing
typo into the phone
results were updated/corrected after I had left.

Norman noted the time as a 1:53:20 as well (see Lynne's thread).
The published result is 1:53:50, it may be worth asking if the timekeeper's sheets could be checked.
Either way, a superb result.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 50
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 09:53:30 PM »