My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's Sunday 8th June
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 25er's Sunday 8th June (Read 4910 times)
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
25er's Sunday 8th June
«
on:
June 05, 2014, 06:57:34 PM »
I will not be out on Sunday but try and stick to the Vale, the roads to the West will be very busy with The Dragon and a 50 mile time trial, neither events will want extra company. We need to respect other peoples events as they respect ours.
Logged
Andrew foster
Newbie
Posts: 15
Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #1 on:
June 06, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »
I will be going out on Sunday for the twenty fivers. If anyone has an idea for a route please let me know, if not I have something in mind.
Logged
RoyH
Full Member
Posts: 119
Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #2 on:
June 07, 2014, 05:11:49 PM »
I'll join you Andrew, enjoyed last weeks ride so will look forward to finding out where your taking us this week.
Logged
Rhod
Newbie
Posts: 10
Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #3 on:
June 07, 2014, 05:38:11 PM »
If its ok with you guys I will tag along with the 25ers. Cheers
Logged
Rhod
Newbie
Posts: 10
Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #4 on:
June 08, 2014, 08:27:18 AM »
Sorry guys I have just discovered a brake issue so won't be joining you this morning. Gutted! Sorry again.
Logged
sianharris50
Jr. Member
Posts: 63
Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #5 on:
June 08, 2014, 06:11:47 PM »
Fab bike ride today, Pencoed, Bwlch, Treorchy back to Pencoed
Logged
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
«
Reply #6 on:
June 08, 2014, 09:08:07 PM »
I did the 26.5 mike Dragon Cycletta. Great day for it & I'm pleased with my 2 hours 12 minutes time. Back with you next week
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's Sunday 8th June