Author Topic: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link  (Read 4523 times)

sianharris50

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
« on: May 15, 2014, 08:03:06 PM »
Check out the Glamorgan Gazette I've made it to page 15, and once again the Oggies got a mention - cool :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:55:30 PM by sianharris50 »

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Glamorgan Gazette
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 09:14:58 PM »
Can we have your autograph now before you get too famous  ;)

Will search out a copy tomorrow

sianharris50

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Glamorgan Gazette
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 08:53:38 PM »

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 01:41:35 PM »
That is a really great article - thanks for the link (cos I forgot to buy the paper ::) )

Shawn

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
    • View Profile
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 06:33:38 PM »
Great article Sian.

My boss is also doing the Boston - New York, keep an eye out for him Tristram Evans. I will see if I can drag him along for a club TT before then and introduce you if you are around.

I thought the Glamorgan Gem was free

sianharris50

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 10:41:38 PM »
That'll be cool as I don't know anyone, going solo, I'm going 15-22nd September.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Glamorgan Gazette CARTEN100 article link
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 08:32:23 AM »
The Gem is free Shaun but the Gazette being a small cog in the MediaWales Group certainly is not!