Author Topic: tonight,s event.  (Read 2891 times)

lajames

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
    • View Profile
tonight,s event.
« on: May 15, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »
  ;D lovely evening for it guys. Don,t forget to sign on as soon as possible and try and bring correct money. Much appreciated, see you there. Lynne.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: tonight,s event.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:53:11 PM »
I'll bring a bag of pound coins from work!

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: tonight,s event.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:04:31 PM »
Sorry I could not help out tonight folks. We retired guys are busy 24/7. I went to Heathrow at 4.00 this morning, back by 9.15 so a bit pooped as well as busy.

Tim