Author Topic: Pacers 29 October  (Read 2808 times)

RobC

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
    • View Profile
Pacers 29 October
« on: October 27, 2023, 12:57:26 PM »
Might be a few non-amblers out on Sunday. I don't think any of us would claim to be anything other than social riders. I've thought long and hard about a route, and picked one we did pretty much the same time last year on a day the blinding sun was interspersed with heavy rain. And coincidentally that looks like it might also describe this coming Sunday.

Given the chance of moisture I'm suggesting coffee at Cafe Velo at just under 45 miles because they have wipe clean surfaces. But if we find somewhere earlier I'm happy to stop. About 57 miles all in.

https://www.komoot.com/tour/1360038062


Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers 29 October
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 02:27:12 PM »
Maybe see you in  Cafe Velo!  :D