Author Topic: Website  (Read 3356 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Website
« on: April 23, 2014, 04:52:03 PM »
As you will know (If you read your minutes  ;) ) The website is being upgraded. 

This is not necessarily going as smoothly as I had hoped (and isn't helped by me upgrading my PC to Windows 7).  I seem to have put the site into a bit of a spin.

Be assured, I am working on it but it is a very time consuming process and will take some time before it is back to normal.  I can see we are missing menus etc at the moment  :(

Please can you all cross your fingers - I am sure it will help  :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:42:52 PM by Teresa »

lajames

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
    • View Profile
Re: Website issues
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 03:00:17 PM »
Absolutely everything crossed Teresa. Actually in quite a tangle. lol. Well done

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Website issues
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 08:34:28 PM »
I think everything is back to where it should be.
Let me know if you come across any glitches.
Thanks

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Website
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 09:41:55 PM »
Did you know - The website has had over 26,000 'hits' since it was reborn last year  :)

Periodically it is updated to show the latest time trial results from open events and midweek events as well club run reports and photo gallery.