Six of us out on Sunday, me, Chris G, Scott, Carl C, Tammy and Tim.
Very enjoyable group ride and social ride pace in lovely conditions, dry and bright albeit chilly. Followed planned route with a few incidents to report en route. The first coming on New Road with a very close pass. I don't know how close the car was to others behind, I was on the front inside with Chris outside me at the time, but I felt Chris automatically moving across to me as the car was so close on passing. Thankfully all caught on video by Scott who was riding third wheel, great camera as the video is really good quality, and Scott has now submitted to Operation Snap. Second incident on the Afan Valley Road up to Pontrhydyfen where I punctured. But when tubeless works it really does work. A small spray of sealant let us know I had a small puncture which Scott was able to attest to as it some of the sealant ended up on his face. The tyre held pressure as well with no need to pump up at all. And then on to the climb over to Cimla with two Sardis Hill virgins in our ranks in Tim and Tammy, I'm sure they enjoyed, and all nicely warmed up by the time we crested the summit. Onto the coffee stop then at Remos where we are all able to enjoy coffee and cake sitting outside in the sun on the seafront. And finally the ride for home. Enjoyed - thanks all.
I'm not sure if I'm out next weekend and not sure if Andy is back this week. I'm sure we can sort something between us all for next Sunday.