Author Topic: Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December  (Read 4277 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December
« on: December 22, 2022, 04:47:51 PM »
Planning to get out for a longish, slow ride Tuesday after Christmas.

Social Sunday pace to Swansea Marina, out via Bonymaen return via Fabian Way, about 85km

Happy to start from Brackla anytime after 8am.


Scott

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Re: Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 04:47:07 PM »
I am going shooting on Tuesday morning so I'll see you soon 👍
Scott

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Post Christmas Ride Tuesday 27th December
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 06:20:08 PM »
I'll be passing through Bridgend at 9:00 so will pop up to Brackla.

If anybody fancies doing a few miles the rain is less wet in the morning.

Leave Brackla at 9