Author Topic: Bynea 30 TT  (Read 4605 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Bynea 30 TT
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:03:15 PM »
First time at this distance and new terrain for me, wasn't sure what to expect.

Rather a 'lumpy' course, tailwind and 'downhill' out,  made for really hard work coming back into an increasingly strong wind!  ( 6 mile ride back to HQ was purgatory )

1:18:05 for me,

Mark R 1:13 +
Mark N 1:14 +
Steve L 1:20 +
Norman 1:30 +

Winner Keiron Davies 1:03 +

Think Mark Nott has details of the times, sure he will post soon

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 30 TT
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 08:49:32 PM »
Well done. So mark retains the trophy but only just!

Was it back on the old 2 lap course? Hated the out and back one they used last year.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 30 TT
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:56:53 PM »
Out and back course to Llandeilo and Carmarthen. Can't say I enjoyed it! 

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: Bynea 30 TT
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:28:42 PM »
Hi Gents,

I echo Andy`s comments, first time for me to.

Didn't have a clue what to expect, lumpy or as Steve Landeg said "Sporting"!!!.I`ll just call it "Orrible" !!!

Hard course to ride but once finished I felt a real sense of achievement.!!!

Mark Rosser took me at the 15 mile point which meant at that point he had taken 2 mins out of me.But I was determined to hold on to him so for the second 15m I held him within 80 metres of me to the finish.

Well done to Mark R,he was so strong and it was a pleasure to see "him in action" !!!. "I observed some of his skills"???

Cheers.

Mark N.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile