Author Topic: Social Ride 1 May 2022  (Read 6377 times)

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Social Ride 1 May 2022
« on: April 29, 2022, 10:42:20 PM »
Andy is not around this week. I think Paul or Lee may possibly post a ride for this Sunday. If not I’ll post a ride and lead the group.

Lee S

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 11:38:50 PM »
Sorry but I won’t be riding this Sunday, hope to be out the following week.

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 07:36:48 AM »
Hello All

Andy has asked me to post a social ride this week.

Brackla - Coychurch - Treoes - Llangan - Graig Penllyn - City - Watery Lane - Welsh St Donets -  A48 very briefly- Turn at Aubery Arms - Green Dragon Lane - head toward East Aberthaw. Onto the Coast Rd toward Roose - Passed the airport and coffee in Porthkerry Park. Then Head home.
Road toward Wick- St Athan - Llantwit Major - St Donet’s - St Brides Major - Ewenny -Home.

Should be around 40 miles at the pace of the slowest rider all welcome see you Sunday.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 07:45:58 AM by Paul Longthorn »

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 09:18:36 AM »
Hello All

Andy has asked me to post a social ride this week.

Brackla - Coychurch - Treoes - Llangan - Graig Penllyn - City - Watery Lane - Welsh St Donets -  A48 very briefly- Turn at Aubery Arms - Green Dragon Lane - head toward East Aberthaw. Onto the Coast Rd toward Roose - Passed the airport and coffee in Porthkerry Park. Then Head home.
Road toward Wick- St Athan - Llantwit Major - St Donet’s - St Brides Major - Ewenny -Home.

Should be around 40 miles at the pace of the slowest rider all welcome see you Sunday.

Thanks Paul

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 12:59:57 PM »
This time I'm definitely going to be there.

carlos45

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 06:24:25 AM »
I'm going to miss today and next Sunday as I've got carten next Saturday.

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 12:47:25 PM »
Newbie mistake.  DIdn't bolt a cleat on properly, did the comedy fall, landed on my left shoulder!  So not funny.

Next week then......

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2022, 02:01:52 PM »
Just me out this week rode the posted route, I’ll post next weeks ride later in the week.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 02:43:18 PM »
I'm going to miss today and next Sunday as I've got carten next Saturday.
Good luck with Carten next weekend Carl
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 03:55:41 PM by RichardB »

carlos45

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 03:54:14 PM »
Thank you Richard I think I'm ready for it now .