Author Topic: R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14  (Read 4268 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14
« on: April 05, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
Good luck to all the Oggies riding this event tomorrow.
Finger and toes are crossed that the weather is kind to you.

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:30:24 PM »
Hi All,

Teresa I wish you were right.!!!

Weather conditions were awful. Strong headwind and driving rain for approx. 14 miles to the turn, basically.

I had to fight with the bike to keep it on the road !!! Seriously.

Approx. half of the field of 125 were DNS,some riders saying due of the weather conditions ???

The result sheet was very difficult to decipher but I think Keiron Davies maybe the Winner with a 49....?

I achieved a PB of 59.45 only 4 secs but happy with that considering the conditions.

Norman raced but I`m afraid his time was not up by the time I left.

Cheers !


Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 07:32:23 PM »
Results in already

49.25 winning time by Keiron Davies

Only 2 Ogmore finishers - Well done to both Mark and Norman on an 'orrible day

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88608

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:06:56 PM »
Those Guernsey people are all fast aren't they-you'd have thought Guernsey was too small to practice going that fast.Well done to Mark and Norman

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »
Mark you beat the late Chris Matthews...I tell you he's no slouch! Great ride sir.

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: R25/3L Realtime TT 06.04.14
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 10:21:23 PM »
Thanks Gents.

Rob,

I actually spoke with him before the race and he said he`s a 57 minute man on that course !!!

All good experience, looking forward to improving as the season unfolds.

Cheers,

Mark.