Author Topic: Club runs Sunday 23rd May  (Read 3678 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Club runs Sunday 23rd May
« on: May 21, 2021, 11:09:27 PM »
Weather grim!
For those of you without a turbo trainer, I'll be out on Sunday, to lead a 2-3 hour ride around the Vale.
Umbrellas optional

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 05:12:51 PM »
I'll be there. 

Denise Fitz

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 08:19:37 AM »
Sorry Andy.  Just seen this as I thought you said you were away this weekend.  I have resigned myself to turbo today due to the grim weather forecast.  Hope you get some company to splash round with.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 04:21:02 PM »
Hi Denise, my event on Saturday was cancelled so got back in time, sorry!
Myself, Bob and Chris G out today. Welsh St Donats, Aubrey Arms, Llancadle, coffee at Cafe Velo and around the coast.
Stayed dry until St Brides when we had a brief shower but nothing much.
I am definitely away next weekend so will 'see you'  Sunday 6th June

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2021, 05:01:47 PM »
A really good ride in excellent company, many thanks to Andy for leading and towing me, Chris for company and a very welcome coffee.

I got drowned on the short ride for home but had a grand morning out

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Club runs Sunday 23rd May
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2021, 05:27:49 PM »
Despite dressing for armageddon I had time to finish my coffee and cake have a chat buy a paper and make it home to miss any rain.