My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers 16th May
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Amblers 16th May (Read 8036 times)
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Amblers 16th May
«
on:
May 14, 2021, 08:45:51 AM »
I will be out on Sunday, happy to lead an Amber's ride if anybody wants to get out.
Steady pace, 2 hours or so.
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: Amblers 16th May
«
Reply #1 on:
May 16, 2021, 01:21:17 PM »
Obviously the weather turned everybody into 'turbo warriors', just me and Denise at Brackla this morning. Very enjoyable, if rather wet couple of hours. Treoes, Welsh St Donats, Aubrey Arms, Llantwit, Marcross, Death Valley.
Logged
Denise Fitz
Jr. Member
Posts: 55
Re: Amblers 16th May
«
Reply #2 on:
May 16, 2021, 02:59:18 PM »
Thanks for your company, Andy. It’s fair to say we got well and truly soaked. My shoes will need all week to dry out!
Logged
Bob.F
Newbie
Posts: 46
Re: Amblers 16th May
«
Reply #3 on:
May 16, 2021, 11:41:33 PM »
Think I got just as wet at work today. Obviously I would have preferred to be with you on the bike
Logged
Scott
Jr. Member
Posts: 57
Re: Amblers 16th May
«
Reply #4 on:
May 17, 2021, 04:08:15 PM »
Hi Andy
So you sent lead mid week rides? If so I will join you. 👍🏼
Thanks
Logged
Scott
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: Amblers 16th May
«
Reply #5 on:
May 17, 2021, 07:58:08 PM »
Hi Stream,
I don't get out on the mid-week rides, supposed to be retiring but finding myself still working almost full time.
I'm afraid nobody seems to be organising mid-week rides at the moment.
Hopefully somebody will pick up the mantle, soon.
Andy
Logged
Bob.F
Newbie
Posts: 46
Re: Amblers 16th May
«
Reply #6 on:
May 18, 2021, 09:40:31 AM »
I work odd shifts, often have a day off mid week, so will happily meet up for an amble ride
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers 16th May