Author Topic: Amblers Club Runs Sunday 9th May  (Read 3647 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Amblers Club Runs Sunday 9th May
« on: May 06, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »
I'll be out on Sunday, happy to lead an 'Amblers' ride.

Planning a couple of hours or so, on a loop around the coast to LLantwit, on to Llancadle, Aubrey Arms, Welsh St Donats and lanes home.

Weather forecast not great at the moment, let's hope it changes for the better!


Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Club Runs Sunday 9th May
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 06:51:42 AM »
I'll definitely be there.  Missed this and too many!  I'll bring a rain jacket, just in case!

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Club Runs Sunday 9th May
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 02:35:53 PM »
Rode route as planned, with Bob. Steady pace, avoided the rain and the sun came out as we finished.

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Club Runs Sunday 9th May
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 03:33:00 PM »
I died at about 40 kms in............  Enjoyed it thoroughly.  Although being sprayed with road muck whilst hearing cries of, "Suck it buttercup!" weren't encouraging  ;D