Author Topic: Chain waxing. I can, I do  (Read 4166 times)

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Chain waxing. I can, I do
« on: October 26, 2020, 08:48:55 AM »
If you are thinking of trying waxing your chain.  I'll happily help out.  Save you buying everything required.  Especially at this time of year, [I do not miss wet lube/dry lube. clean and repeat!].

If you are considering trying wax, would suggest buying a new chain and sizing it pre-bringing it to me.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chain waxing. I can, I do
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 09:52:55 AM »
I remember having my legs waxed once, by the trainee beauticians at the local college- I'm sure this is less painful!

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Chain waxing. I can, I do
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 02:18:35 PM »
 ;D  Indeed.....  I once shocked the works Christmas party into silence answering the question, {"Why did you start getting your legs waxed?"} a story for another time and not a nice polite forum!