Hi Guys,
Hope you are all well and managing to remember where the county boundaries are (which I have to apologies for as I completely forgot about it after RCT went into lockdown!!). Very strange times!
I have nearly completed my level 3 coaching award and I am going to be offering physiological testing as part of my business, which means you can find out your:
- VO2max
- VLAmax
- Threshold power
- max carbohydrate consumption
- max fat consumption
It's a user friendly (though still physically hard!) at home protocol. You do need to have/or have access to a power meter, but other than that it's pretty simple. Now is a great time to do this sort of thing as the results allow more targeted training over the winter months for those looking for gains next season :-)
It will be heavily discounted for OVW members.
If you are interested please let me know and I can send through more details. (neilpoulton79@gmail.com)
Thanks,
Neil