This is the second of our Open Time Trials this year. (Steve Landeg is organising the Carl Roach Memorial 25). We are light on open events in 2014. Even though the mid-week 10's will run throughout the summer, these are club events with restricted entry and very low fees.
Because it is Celtic Series I would encourage all club members to enter so we can get points but please remember that I also need volunteers to marshal, put up signs, do the entries/numbers, fill out the Results Board and, most important of all, do the teas.
I have had great support in the last two years and I hope I shall not have to chase volunteers but, in the event I do not have them, I have the opportunity to ask registered riders to sacrifice their ride to help.
HQ at St Athan Camp Welfare Hall has been booked, this is an excellent venue. The course is not flat so do not expect a fast time but it is a great opportunity to get points for the club so, if you have not entered yet, please do so.
Tim