Author Topic: Amblers September 6th  (Read 4559 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Amblers September 6th
« on: September 04, 2020, 07:39:31 PM »
I'll be out with the Amblers again this Sunday,  haven't planned a route yey but it will be around 30-40 miles and different to last week!

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 10:17:19 AM »
Something like this

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/41626171

See at Brackla 9;00am

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 01:51:13 PM »
Do to my own stupidity and a failure of DIY, I'll be missing this one.   :'(  Hopefully will be able to join up on the following Sunday.

Annoyed with myself.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 10:14:25 PM »
Only Paul L and myself out so we joined the Chasers for the first part of their route. See write up from Rich B.

I was glad to get some more decent miles in, so hope to make it to the Chasers group soon  ;D

Bob.F

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 10:45:47 PM »
I'm sorry to hear no one came.  I'm really annoyed/gutted with myself for being bikeless this week.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 08:02:29 AM »
No problem, hopefully see you this Sunday!  :)

Vic C

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 08:33:17 AM »
My apologies, I came off the bike Saturday afternoon and a few scrapes but have put my back out, may be a while until I am back on the wheels  >:(

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers September 6th
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 03:26:19 PM »
Sorry to hear that, hope your back on the bike sooner rather than later. Bike OK?  :)