Author Topic: Credit where it's due!  (Read 2765 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Credit where it's due!
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:00:22 AM »
I obviously did so much riding in Mallorca that when I got back the pad in my Lusso Roubaix shorts had disintegrated.More in hope than expectation I contacted Lusso on Monday to ask if they sold replacements.I am pleased to say a new pad just came in the post,no charge.I just have to persuade someone to sew it in mow!

stevelandeg

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
    • View Profile
Re: Credit where it's due!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 02:19:48 PM »
Tom

I had a new insert slotted into a pair of shorts by Alex Laycock in Stratford upon Avon.
She is a former time trialist who knows what the job entails.
Also, very quick and inexpensive.
Her website seems to have evaporated but try this:
http://local.gransnet.com/warwickshire/dressmaking-and-alterations/27054-alex-laycock-tailoring