Author Topic: Spring/Summer chaingang 4b  (Read 3292 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Spring/Summer chaingang 4b
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:33:55 PM »
Well, there were no posts to say there would be a chaingang, but I guessed/hoped there would be.

I was out on my lonesome with no 'lads that chaingang' to chase me down...so it was boring  :(

There were actually 2 other people out there, but I have no idea who they were and they were not riding together.

Headwind out - tailwind back.  Looking forward to next week when the nights will be lighter  :)



Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Spring/Summer chaingang 4b
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:25:46 AM »
I was working late - well done for turning up, it all counts...

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: Spring/Summer chaingang 4b
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:53:43 PM »
I did spin. See you tomorrow though.