Author Topic: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019  (Read 12698 times)

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« on: November 25, 2019, 07:11:06 PM »
date for the diary Sunday 22nd of December for a trip to Bethlehem.

Of course weather dependent unfortunately the weather doesn't go that far.
https://www.strava.com/routes/3773326
88 miles with a little bit of climbing 2097m

please post your interest here.

RobC

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 07:53:56 AM »
I'm interested. Mild and wet is the end of month forecast, for what it's worth.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 01:53:23 PM »
I’m interested.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 06:56:52 PM »
I'd like to do this too.

Richard

Paul R

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 181
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 03:43:22 PM »
I'm interested.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 09:46:52 PM »
Weather not looking too bad, what time do people want to set off ?

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 06:44:39 PM »
I'm easy can do 8.30...9:00 etc

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 07:28:09 PM »
I'd be happy with an 8:30 start.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 08:09:21 AM »
8.30 is fine for me. See you then.

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 01:55:35 PM »
8:30 ok with me.

RobC

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 02:16:05 PM »
Got my lights charging.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2019, 02:43:14 PM »
If there are only Pacers out, I'll set off at 8! 😱

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2019, 06:21:51 PM »
I've been ill the last 2 weeks so will just do the Black Mountain loop with you. Will see you on the road between Neath and Rhos. Rich L and Tony will be doing the same.

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
I'm also feeling s**t but could do with some fresh air so might join for a part ride. Andy. I'll ride with you from physiques at 8:30 if that's your plan and then probably do the shorter loop.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! 22nd December 2019
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2019, 09:51:27 PM »
Reece, the shorter loop Rich is taking about is starting from Neath. I was thinking of joining them too. I'm happy to pick you up and drive over to Neath and do that loop.
Its Neath, Pontardawe, Black Mountain, Bethlehem, coffee in Llandeilo, over Trap back to Pontardawe, Glais and back to Neath
It's about 30 mins drive to Neath from  Bridgend and the Chasers are meeting at 9. Let me know if you fancy this option and I can pick you up.