Author Topic: R10/16A Cardiff Ajax Open 10m TT  (Read 4142 times)

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
R10/16A Cardiff Ajax Open 10m TT
« on: March 22, 2014, 06:40:11 PM »
Hi All,

Less than ideal conditions, strong icy headwind on the out leg coupled with a strong cross wind??? Not much assistance from the wind on the return either!!!

65 riders in the field.

I think these times are right and info is right but hard to see on IPhone photo!!!.But please don't quote me on them.

Winner... Jimmy Little...VC St Raphael....20.02
2nd........Steven Powell...Cwmcarn Paragon....21.59
3rd.........Graeme Boswell...Cardiff Ajax....22.30.

12th.......Mark Nott...OVW...23.49
30ish......Chris Goodwin....25.57

Steve Morris and Ron Boast both DNS.

If I have these results wrong guys I apologise the photo of results was pretty poor???

Cheers,

Mark.


Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: R10/16A Cardiff Ajax Open 10m TT
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 09:20:47 PM »
Nice work both of you, not a nice day at times today.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile