Author Topic: Mid week rides wk of 5/8  (Read 4592 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid week rides wk of 5/8
« on: August 05, 2019, 02:54:11 PM »
Forecast is a bit iffy for the morning so change of routine-I won't be at B&Q in the morning!-will ride into Cardiff instead.Mark P off work this week so we're planning a ride Weds/Thurs-will probably start Llantwit but can arrange to meet en route-will post again tomorrow.
I'm away next week but will be back to normal the week after if I survive Green Man

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week rides wk of 5/8
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 08:46:27 PM »
Update-Mark P will be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow to follow the usual Tuesday route,Andrea S is joining him but all welcome.I hope to be out Thursday0won't have dried out from today by tomorrow morning!