Author Topic: Quick Introduction  (Read 4158 times)

Whitey87

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Quick Introduction
« on: July 20, 2019, 12:55:57 AM »
Hi Everyone.

I've recently moved to Pencoed and even more recently taken up road cycling (I used to be into mountain biking in my youth), and just wanted to introduce myself. I did a bit of research and was also recommended you guys. Well I attended the meet this evening and I have to say was made very welcome and will certainly be joining the club properly (providing you will have me of course). Hope to meet more of you very soon at some club rides.

Tim

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 09:15:52 AM »
Hello Tim.
Welcome to the site and the club. Hope we'll see you out on a ride soon.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Introduction
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 08:48:00 PM »
Hi Tim,

Pop along to Brackla, on a Sunday at 9 and join in a club run, I'm sure you'll fit in to one of the groups

andy

Whitey87

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Introduction
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 08:55:44 PM »
Sorry guys for not showing up at all. I have been meaning to join you on a Sunday club run, but I managed to tear my PCL a month or so ago (flying a kite of all things) and it has still not healed right so have not managed to get out. But I can assure you I will be joining you as soon as my knee can withstand it. It's been torture watching all the cycling on the tele and not being able to get out!