Author Topic: Chasers ride 7th July  (Read 4800 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Chasers ride 7th July
« on: July 03, 2019, 05:49:17 PM »
I shall by trying out taking the Chasers this weekend. I'm thinking of Caerphilly. I'll post a route up later.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers ride 7th July
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 09:23:38 PM »

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers ride 7th July
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 09:51:07 PM »
9 of us today. Myself, Our guest from Provision in Stoke Alex, Roy, Steve C, Ade,  Richard L, Hannah, Karl and the return of Lee Stoneham.
Was a little overcast as we headed off towards Llantrisant. Some good strong pulls by everyone. Including Alex. We headed through Tonteg and Church village. Weather improved as we went. We all hit the bottom of Caerphilly Mountain together. Steve, Alex and Lee disappeared up the hill. I made it without stopping again. My 2nd time in 5 attempts. At the top we all enjoyed the rest and conversation except for Ade who carried on. From there it was down the hill to Cardiff and through Whitchurch and Fairwater. We then headed towards Tredodridge and past Warren Mill farm to cross the A48 and head to Llantwit and the coast road. Myself and Alex stopped in Llantwit. I wanted to watch the TTT.

All in all though a great ride. Quicker than I'm used to. Set a few PB's even on Caerphilly mountain.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers ride 7th July
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 10:10:55 PM »
Return in the sense he hasn't been out for 3 or 4 weeks!