Here's the route for Sunday, I did say I'd post a longer ride with some climbs this week as there are a few of us doing the Iron Mountain sportive later in the month. The current weather forecast is warm with light rain showers and fresh breeze. If it deteriorates I'll review the route.
https://www.strava.com/routes/19552853Direct route out to Neath on the A48 and through Briton Ferry - Neath Valley - Glynneath - Hirwaun - Aberdare - Maerdy Mountain Road - Ferndale - Porth - Pontypridd - Church Village - Talbot Green - Llanharan - Penoed - Home
Just over 70 miles with just the two main climbs up the Neath Bank and the Maerdy Mountain. We can have the coffee stop in Aberdare which is half way in terms of distance or later in Costa Pontypridd.
Tom, I had to revise the planned route due to the Sportive taking place on the Bwlch.
Hope to see you all Sunday.
Richard