Author Topic: Amblers ride 9th June  (Read 8375 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers ride 9th June
« on: June 04, 2019, 10:01:07 PM »
I won't be around this Sunday. I'm off chasing Dragons over the Welsh Valleys and up some mountains. If someone could arrange a ride. I'd stay away from Bwlch and Rhigos though. Or at least the Afan side of Bwlch.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 9th June
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:01:04 PM »
I will be out Sunday on a Dragon avoiding route this Sunday, best to leave them alone in their pain and torment? Anyone left to join me for a coffee?

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 9th June
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 10:25:01 PM »
I'll be free, can smell the coffee already!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 9th June
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 01:05:46 PM »
Just three out today, Ade, Geoff and me. Around the coast through Llantwit, main road to Aberthaw, green lane to the A48 then into Cowbridge for a cuppa, or a bucket in Geoff’s case. Lots of riders out around the lanes today, oh and we saw Jason near Cowbridge.

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride 9th June
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »
More soup-bowl than bucket; entertaining ride though, thanks.