Author Topic: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!  (Read 7132 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« on: May 10, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
I'm back with the group runs this weekend. I'll think of a route before Sunday. It'll be a surprise for everyone. Those in Llantwit I shall meet you at the normal place at 8am.

See the rest of you at Brackla at 9am Sunday.

Ade

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 02:55:23 PM »
I'm away this weekend.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 08:07:13 AM »
Looks like shorts tomorrow, where’s my razor. See you tomorrow, who else is out?

Jo

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 02:36:03 PM »
I'm hoping to be out 👍

Nick H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 05:01:34 PM »
See you in the morning.
Ron, perhaps you should try Veet instead of the razor. You can check the reviews on Amazon.... ;)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 05:34:14 PM »
Tell you all about it tomorrow?

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 12th May - I'm Back!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 10:13:29 AM »
A gentle tootle round the Vale for my first ride back now I'm post Op. 7 of us today. Myself, Nick R, Ron B, Jo, Nick and Carrie H and a newcomer from Llantwit Martin.
Lovely weather and we set of on the Tuesday route but headed to Llancarfan from the top of Watery lane. Down through Treguff and back onto the Tuesday route. Nice relaxed pace and a coffee stop at Cafe Velo where we sat outside on the Pavement by the Cenotaph. Then it was back along the coast. Martin and me peeled off at the Plough and Harrow to head back along the main road.

Great ride and fantastic weather. I think I burnt my nose a little.