Author Topic: Amblers ride April 28th  (Read 5235 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Amblers ride April 28th
« on: April 22, 2019, 06:04:37 PM »
I will sort out an interesting ride for next Sunday, if any new riders turn up it can easily be altered to suit

GivernyBarrett

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride April 28th
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »
I won’t be joining tomorrow as I need to give my knee a rest! Once it’s stronger I’ll be keen to rejoin in with the rides.
Thanks
Giverny

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride April 28th
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 10:00:47 PM »
As it happens, I am unexpectedly available for an entertaining ride, tomorrow, weather permitting. Meanwhile take the time you need to recover Giverny, you will come back all the stronger. Cheers.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride April 28th
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 04:20:29 PM »
So where did we go today, Coity,over the top to Hell y Cyw, Wern Tarw to the Eagle, High Corner turn right, then up hill to Llanharry turn left at the Bear 800 meter turn right for Ystradowen after one mile turn right made our way to City then Penllyne, down Castle hill, along the flat to the main road. Up Watery lane, left at the top. We split with Geoff at the cross roads sending him past Warren mill to the A48 he was intending to go home to Llantwit. The remainder headed for Miskin, Pontyclun, Pencoed and home. Who’s out well Geoff, Graham, Hannah, newbe James and me. Just round in circles making the most of the lanes. Distance about 35 miles.